About Solium Infernum
Solium Infernum is a grand strategy game of politics, intrigue, and betrayal, set in the ultimate arena of Hell. Each player takes on the role of a powerful fallen Archfiend, sinister overlords of the Infernal Kingdom of Hell. Their objective is to fight, scheme, and outplay their rivals to win the Throne of Hell. League of Geeks’ sophomore title after successfully launching Armello is a re-imagining and modernisation of Vic Davis’ critically acclaimed cult classic over a decade ago.
- Solium Infernum is a turn-based strategy game set up in a sinister, and dark world where fallen Archfiends fight to win the Throne of Hell.
- Coming to PC (Windows) in 2024.
- A re-imagining and modernisation of Vic Davis’ critically acclaimed turn-based strategy game, launched in 2009, and developed by indie studio League of Geeks, creators of the acclaimed turn-based strategy game Armello
- Originally inspired by Milton’s epic poem, Paradise Lost, Solium Infernum challenges players with the red tape of Hell’s rigid political system, requiring deep strategic thinking, rife with treachery, bluffing, and deceit.
- A grand strategy game of politics, intrigue, and betrayal, set in Hell.
- Experience turn-based strategy in single-player (Skirmish and Scenarios), and multiplayer, both asynchronous & synchronous, with up to 6 simultaneous players.
- The studio aims to bring back this turn-based strategy classic by involving the community in closed beta testing during development.
- The project is supported by videogame investment fund Kowloon Nights.