Shared-world survival crafting
PC: Early Access 2023
Nightingale is a first-person, PVE, open-world survival crafting game played solo or cooperatively with friends. Build, craft, fight and explore as you venture through mystical portals into a variety of amazing and fantastical realms.
You are stranded beyond our world, cut off by the collapse of the arcane portal
network. This catastrophe has left you fighting to survive in a labyrinth of beautiful and dangerous Fae realms.
Your goal: become a skilled Realmwalker, and navigate the web of transdimensional portals. Only then can you discover your way to the magical city of Nightingale, the last known bastion of humanity.
Nightingale will feature:
- First-person, PVE, open-world survival crafting game played solo or cooperatively with friends.
- A universe of richly-detailed Faewild realms to explore teeming with ambient life, eldritch creatures, and environmental realism.
- Robust construction system. Build estates, farms, and communities to live off the land.
- In-depth crafting allows you to create the tools, gear, and weapons you need to survive.
- Immersive gaslamp fantasy universe.
- Repeatable gameplay – endless adventures across the realms powered by Nightingale’s Realm Card. By combining cards crafted by the players,
- Realmwalkers will be able to explore new realms created in conjunction with Nightingale’s sophisticated procedural generation system, increasing the depth and variety of their exploration.
- Shared world experience where you can play solo or combine strengths with other players.
- Powerful first-person combat allows players to wield an assortment of guns, blades, and sorcery.
- Explore the subterranean depths of the Realms, venturing into mysterious caves filled with discovery, and danger.
- Use your umbrella and glide across the skies of the Fae Realms, allowing players to travel quickly, search with a bird’s-eye view, and avoid or, in more dire circumstances outrun, the dangers lurking in the Realms.
- Optimized for Intel®, supporting Intel’s Xe Super Sampling (XeSS) technology, and will be optimized for Intel® Arc™ Graphics.
About Inflexion Games
Inflexion Games is an Edmonton, Canada-based studio formed in 2018 by a group of industry veterans. It has since grown to over 100 passionate developers with a range of backgrounds including AAA, as well as those new to the industry – all united in pursuit of enriching games with depth, history, and opportunity. Previous credits include venerated franchises Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Wipeout, and Far Cry. Supported by Tencent, the studio’s first self-published game will be a shared world survival crafting title, Nightingale.